Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day 11

Mrs. Jones and I tag-teamed science class today.  We split the class into three random groups and assigned them to rotating stations.  The first station was with Mrs. Jones, and she demonstrated how to use a triple-beam balance and metric ruler.  The second station gave students a chance to use the laptops to go to some websites I made available on Moodle that were online tutorials for using a triple beam balance and graduated cylinder.  The third station was with me, and I demonstrated the proper use and reading of a graduated cylinder and metric thermometer.  Students were at each station for 10 minutes.  At the end of the third cycle, I explained the homework assignment.

Activities 1-7, 1-8, 1-9 & 1-10 were assigned for homework, and the Chapter 1 Test will be Wednesday, September 28th.

No comments:

Post a Comment