Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Like any other week, we began today's class with volunteers who wanted to summarize their 12th science news articles out loud.  I handed last week's articles back to students.  For periods 2, 3 & 5, I also handed back the graded rubrics for the Chapter 2 VoiceThread projects.  For all classes, I explained how they were graded, along with common errors and several points of excellence that I noted.  Students were then given their second part of the Chapter 3 packet that contains pages 13-23.  I also introduced to students the criteria for the periodic table quiz, playing for them a VoiceThread recording that demonstrated proper pronunciation of the first 36 elements.  Students have from tomorrow until the Chapter 3 notebook check to take the quiz.  Each student decides when he or she is ready to take the quiz.

No homework was assigned, and the Chapter 3 test is on Thursday, December 9th.

No comments:

Post a Comment